wxMSW printing: text rendered by wxGraphicsContext too big in the preview
|Reported by:||robertlang||Owned by:|
|Keywords:||wxPrintPreview wxGraphicsContext GDI+ font scale printing wxGCDC||Cc:||robertlang|
This can be observed in the printing sample, compiling wxMSW-2.6.3
- If you run the printing sample and select Print Preview, the preview
image, supposedly at 70%, comes up about 4x too large (much larger
than the enclosing window).
- Any margins set in the Page Setup dialog are apparently ignored.
- The printed image does not match the Print Preview image: 3a. printed image is missing the page number visible in Print Preview; 3b. text at bottom of Print Preview image is cut off of printout; 3c. icon visible in Print preview is missing from printout.
Change History (31)
comment:4 follow-up: ↓ 5 Changed 14 months ago by vadz
- Status changed from new to confirmed
- Summary changed from wxMSW printing: preview too big, margins ignored to wxMSW printing: text rendered by wxGraphicsContext too big in the preview
comment:21 Changed 13 months ago by VZ
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from confirmed to closed