wxListBox's EnsureVisible not implemented in wxMSW
|Reported by:||jejackson||Owned by:||VZ|
|Keywords:||wxListBox simple||Cc:||jejackson, leio, rivdsl@…|
I've tried using wxListBox's EnsureVisible to make sure that top element
of a list box is the displayed item.
However, if there is a selection that would be out-of-view, it always
scrolls to that one instead of what EnsureVisible is set to.
Code snippet: (wxPython)
always shows item 10, and not item 0.
It appears from looking at the sources that this was never implemented.
Change History (16)
comment:2 Changed 8 years ago by wojdyr
- Keywords wxListBox added
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:3 Changed 8 years ago by vadz
- Resolution invalid deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
comment:4 Changed 8 years ago by vadz
- Priority changed from normal to low
- Status changed from reopened to infoneeded
comment:7 Changed 3 years ago by vadz
- Component changed from GUI-generic to wxMSW
- Keywords simple added
- Status changed from accepted to new
- Summary changed from wxListBox's EnsureVisible not implemented to wxListBox's EnsureVisible not implemented in wxMSW