Can't close the parent frame when wxGridCellChoiceEditor is shown in wxGTK
|Reported by:||mkab||Owned by:|
wxGridCellChoiceEditor misbehaves in two issues under
- If one binds an editor to a cell with SetEditor()
the first string in the wxString is selected
But if one creates a wxGridCellAttr and sets the Editor
as attribute, and then assign it to a column or row
using SetColAttr() , there is nothing selected on
- The choicebox dissapears when the mouse button is
released. Even keeping the mouse button pressed and
moving to select an item fails.
One might expect to work as a normal wxChoice.
Instead, when you click on the arrow that appears, if
you leave the mouse button, the choice folds back in.
All these are true in wxGTK-2.6.1 unicode build, with
Change History (13)
comment:6 Changed 3 years ago by vadz
- Component changed from wxGrid to wxGTK
- Status changed from new to confirmed
- Summary changed from wxGridCellChoiceEditor misbehaves on wxGTK 2.6.1 to Can't close the parent frame when wxGridCellChoiceEditor is shown in wxGTK