Background refresh problem
|Reported by:||awrobel||Owned by:|
|Keywords:||wxDC device coordinates translation||Cc:||awrobel|
- Start the drawing sample
- Press F6
- Press Ctrl-T
=> You now have green textured background
- Resize the window to make it a bit smaller
- Now use the scrollbars to show the areas on the right
=> You'll see the texture lines, but the green
background is gone.
This is a problem that I just discovered while playing
around with the sample. I could not find a reason for
this behaviour in the sample source code, so I guess
the problem is located somewhere else.
Tested with Windows 2000.
Change History (6)
comment:2 Changed 3 years ago by oneeyeman
- Summary changed from wxMSW/2.5.3: Background refresh problem to Background refresh problem
Changed 2 years ago by awi
comment:3 Changed 2 years ago by awi
- Keywords device coordinates translation added
- Patch set
- Version set to dev-latest