wxMSW: refresh garbage on some logical functions
|Reported by:||awrobel||Owned by:|
|Keywords:||wxDC blit DoBlit DoStretchBlit raster operations ROP||Cc:||awrobel|
- Start the drawing sample
- Press F6
- Scroll around and watch the stars wxSET, wxCLEAR and
wxINVERT. Move them out of the window and back into it.
=> You'll find ugly garbage.
- Now press Ctrl+G several times to shrink the display.
=> The three mentioned stars don't shrink but stay in
After shrinking the image, you can now also see
additional wrong pixels in e.g. the "original image".
Compare it with the "with colormask" image where those
ugly pixels do not appear. This is described in
Maybe, those two user-scale problems are somehow
related or caused by similar code?
Tested on Win2000.
Change History (10)
comment:3 Changed 3 years ago by vadz
- Keywords cant-fix added
- Priority changed from normal to low
- Summary changed from wxMSW/2.5.3: refresh garbage on some logical functions to wxMSW: refresh garbage on some logical functions
Changed 6 months ago by awi
comment:6 Changed 6 months ago by awi
- Keywords blit DoBlit DoStretchBlit raster operations ROP added; cant-fix removed
- Patch set
- Version set to dev-latest
comment:8 Changed 6 months ago by VZ
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from confirmed to closed