Changes between Initial Version and Version 1 of Ticket #17680, comment 7


Ignore:
Timestamp:
Feb 23, 2017, 5:44:11 PM (4 years ago)
Author:
NewPagodi
Comment:

Legend:

Unmodified
Added
Removed
Modified
  • Ticket #17680, comment 7

    initial v1  
    1010    - I've added a few more postprocessing items to remove more scintilla macros.
    1111    - A number of the docstrings in the iface file include lines like 'Result is NUL-terminated.'  Since wxSTC uses wxString, this isn't true, so I've used postprocessing to change those lines to empty strings.
    12     - In the previous version, I just copied all of the documentation changes from methodOverrideMap to the new docMap.  This time I looked over those items and I made adjustments for the following 6 items:
     12    - In the previous version, I just copied all of the documentation changes from methodOverrideMap to the new docMap.  This time I looked over those items and I made adjustments for the following 5 items:
    1313        - GetMultiPaste and GetPropertyInt were identical to the iface documentation.  So I didn't copy those 2 over.
    1414        - For GetProperty, GetPropertyExpanded, and ReplaceTargetRE, I used the postprocessing to create the the docstring that had been in methodOverrideMap from the strings in the iface file.
    15         - The docstring for MarkerDefine ('Set the symbol used for a particular marker number, and optionally the fore and background colours.') is true for another overload of MarkerDefine, but isn't true for the generated one.  So I didn't copy that one over.