GTK: wxListCtrl blocks wxNoteBook Tab Selection
|Reported by:||charliefenton||Owned by:||VZ|
Under GTK, if one or more wxNoteBook pages contain a wxListCtrl, after clicking anywhere in the wxListCtrl you must click twice in a tab to change the displayed page. I have attached two diffs (to patch notebook.cpp and notebook.h) which will allow you to modify the standard notebook sample to demonstrate this problem. NOTE: this is a temporary patch for demonstrating this bug only; do not apply it to production wxWidgets.
To reproduce using the patched notebook sample code:
- Select the ListCtrl (third) tab
- Click anywhere in the list area, either to select an item or in the empty area.
- Click on another tab, nothing happens.
- Click another time, now the wxNoteBook switches to that tab.
I have reproduced this problem on Ubuntu with wxListCtrl in report mode (both virtual and non-virtual) as well as in list mode. I suspect it occurs in other wxListCtrl modes as well. It does not occur in wxCocoa or wxMSW. This problem also occurs in wxWidgets 3.0.0.
Change History (10)
comment:4 Changed 14 months ago by VZ
- Owner set to VZ
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed