MacOSX: Fullscreen issue in maximized wxNonOwnedWindow
|Reported by:||kbinani||Owned by:||csomor|
When wxNonOwnedWindow changed to fullscreen, the size of content view becomes out-of-sync with its owner window.
How to reproduce
- Prepare two (or more) displays.
- Build/Run the sample app attached with this ticket (sample.mm).
- Move the app's window into one of screens, which does not have both Dock and menu bar.
- Maximize the app's window.
- Make fullscreen the app's window.
- The height of content view is smaller than expected.
Descriptions for attached files
The window of sample app, with normal style (not maximized, not fullscreen).
How looks the content view (a pane with black background) with fullscreen mode (unpatched version).
Same above, but patched version.
Code of sample app.
A patch to resolve this issue, based on trunk@76602.
Change History (15)
comment:6 Changed 11 months ago by csomor
- Owner set to csomor
- Status changed from new to accepted
- Summary changed from MacOSX: Fullscreen issue in wxNonOwnedWindow to MacOSX: Fullscreen issue in maximized wxNonOwnedWindow