GTK: dnd return code is not set for Drop event
|Reported by:||R.U.10||Owned by:|
Under GTK, the return code is defined during the Drag Over operation and not for the Drop event. It is currently impossible for the Drag source to know if the Drop operation on the target has failed or succeeded.
If some data are dragged over a suitable destination but if the Drop operation fails, the Drop Source gets back a return code that indicates that the Drop operation has succeeded.
Change History (7)
Changed 3 months ago by R.U.10
comment:1 Changed 3 months ago by vadz
- Resolution set to port to stable
- Status changed from new to portneeded
comment:2 Changed 3 months ago by VZ
- Resolution changed from port to stable to fixed
- Status changed from portneeded to closed
comment:4 Changed 3 months ago by pcor
- Resolution changed from fixed to port to stable
- Status changed from closed to portneeded