Certain icons inside toolbars are empty, some html gets rendered wrong
|Reported by:||sodev||Owned by:|
|Keywords:||wxdc icon bitmap transparent DDB alpha||Cc:||troelsk@…|
|Blocked By:||Blocking:||#14403, #14403, #14403|
I am using svn revision 75608 and experience the problem that icons in certain toolbars are missing, the tool itself is present but no icon is shown.
I have compiled wxWidgets with Visual Studio 2013 (32 bit) and TDM-MinGW32 4.8.1 and run Windows 7 x64 and it happens in both cases. Originally i experienced this when compiling the recent CodeBlocks version, but it can also be seen in some wxWidgets samples.
For example the webview sample, the button descriptions like "Back", "Forward" are present but no icon is shown above them. The toolbar sample however works correct.
Another error occurs in the html/about sample, the about box is just plain white.
I tracked down the issue to the revision 75566, reverting this commit from the current revision 75608 fixes the mentioned issues. I assume the new transparency handling breaks certain drawing functions but i cannot investigate further.
Change History (19)
comment:1 Changed 8 months ago by vadz
- Resolution set to duplicate
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:3 Changed 8 months ago by vadz
- Resolution duplicate deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
comment:4 Changed 8 months ago by vadz
- Blocking 14403 added
- Status changed from reopened to confirmed
Changed 8 months ago by awi
Changed 7 months ago by awi
comment:11 Changed 7 months ago by VZ
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from confirmed to closed
comment:13 Changed 7 months ago by vadz
- Milestone set to 3.0.1
- Resolution changed from fixed to port to stable
- Status changed from closed to portneeded
comment:14 Changed 7 months ago by VZ
- Resolution changed from port to stable to fixed
- Status changed from portneeded to closed