Build files for Visual Studio 2012 (MSVC 11)
|Reported by:||awi||Owned by:|
|Keywords:||bakefile msvc project||Cc:|
However VS 2010SP1 project files are generally compatible with VS 2012 but for the sake of consistency and to enable incorporation of enhancements of VS development environment in the future, it would be good to create separate project files for VS 2012.
Changes made (some rafactoring):
- Platform Toolset changed to Visual Studio 2012
- All parameters related to wxWidgets are consolidated in one property file 'wx_vc11_wx_setup.props' as a set of VS properties (version info, paths, file names, prefixes, suffixes, etc.)
- This property file is included in all project files and all wxWidgets-related properties are exposed to the projects as User Macros.
- All paths and file names in the project files are not hard-coded but determined by MSBuild as a combination of project macros (with pattern the same as used in 'mswc\wx\setup.h' header file)
To change any wxWidgets parameter in the future (like version string), it will be necessary to modify only one property file instead of (almost) all project files.
Family of vx_vc11* files is attached in the patch file.
Change History (24)
Changed 19 months ago by awi
comment:1 Changed 19 months ago by vadz
- Component changed from wxMSW to build
- Keywords bakefile msvc project added
- Milestone set to 3.0.1
- Priority changed from normal to low
- Status changed from new to confirmed
comment:9 Changed 17 months ago by VZ
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from confirmed to closed