Add RCFLAGS support to MinGW makefiles
|Reported by:||csteenwyk||Owned by:|
|Keywords:||mingw, windres, bakefile||Cc:|
Add the ability to pass arguments to windres in makefile.gcc by:
Add 'RCFLAGS' to makefile.gcc and config.gcc
Add option '$(RCFLAGS)' to all windres lines in makefile.gcc.
eg: windres --use-temp-file -i$< -o$@ $(RCFLAGS) ...
Without this using the w64 version of MinGW with the -m32 build will run windres in x64 mode. Using the RCFLAGS parameter you can pass the options to specify x86 mode.
Change History (9)
comment:2 follow-up: ↓ 3 Changed 12 months ago by csteenwyk
- Status changed from infoneeded_new to new
comment:4 Changed 12 months ago by vadz
- Keywords bakefile added; x64 removed
- Milestone 3.0 deleted
- Priority changed from normal to low
- Status changed from new to confirmed
- Summary changed from Support for x86 using MinGW w64 4.8.1 to Add RCFLAGS support to MinGW makefiles