Synchronize colour names between wxPropertyGrid and wxColourDatabase
|Reported by:||antont||Owned by:||AW|
When the value of a wxColourProperty is used to initialize a wxColour, some of the colour names are not recognized.
The colour names in gs_cp_es_normcolour_labels (advprops.cpp) are not compatible with the names that are used to initialize a wxColour, in wxColourDatabase::Initialize, e.g.
"Lime" vs "GREEN"
"Fuchsia" vs "MAGENTA"
"Aqua" vs "CYAN"
"Maroon" (128,0,0) vs "MAROON" (142,35,107)
Run propgrid sample, go to a wxColourProperty (not wxSystemColourProperty) - e.g. Colour under FontDataProperty, click [...] button, enter (0,255,0): string value is set to "Lime". That string is not recognized when you try to use it to initialize a wxColour. Enter "red" in the edit box: colour is changed to red. Enter "lime" in the edit box: colour is changed to lime, but an error message appears in the Log Message window:
wxColour::Set - couldn't set to colour string 'lime'
Change History (7)
Changed 3 years ago by antont
comment:3 Changed 3 years ago by vadz
- Keywords simple added
- Patch unset
- Priority changed from normal to low
- Status changed from new to confirmed
- Summary changed from wxColourProperty colour names are not compatible with the names in wxColourDatabase to Synchronize colour names between wxPropertyGrid and wxColourDatabase
- Version changed from 2.9-svn to 3.0.0-rc1
comment:5 Changed 23 months ago by AW
- Owner set to AW
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from confirmed to closed