PNG broken by $Id removal
|Reported by:||ojwb||Owned by:|
r74602 removed $Id from a huge number of files, but one of these was a PNG file which just happened to contain the string $Id:
You can see the result of this as a broken OS X logo here:
I can't usefully attach a patch for a binary file, but this file should be reverted to how it was before r74602.
I've checked all the files changed by r74602 with both perl's -B operator and the file command, and the only other binary file I can see in the list is:
I'm not sure if that's harmful to change a .mo file with a simple search and replace or not, but for safety this should probably get regenerated from the corresponding .po file.
P.S. 3.0.0-rc1 doesn't seem to be in trac's list of versions, so I've set this as being in 2.9-svn.
Change History (3)
comment:2 Changed 17 months ago by bpetty
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened