wxDataViewCtrl editing is not cancelled by clicking outside of the cell
|Reported by:||sparkin||Owned by:|
Here are the steps needed to reproduce this bug...
1) Open a wx application that features a wxDataViewCtrl with at least one row filled in.
2) Begin editing a cell using F2.
3) Without finishing your editing, resize the column header of the cell you're currently editing so that you expose some screen space in the cell behind the text edit box.
4) Left click on the exposed space and then press F2 quickly.
The repro is not 100%. It's about 90%, and takes some practice to be able to get it to happen every time.
What you will find is that more than one text edit box is now active. The active one is being obscured by the original one. The original edit box remains up and there is no way to close it.
Change History (3)
comment:1 Changed 2 years ago by vadz
- Component changed from wxMSW to GUI-generic
- Status changed from new to confirmed
- Summary changed from wxDataViewCtrl editing of a cell can get messed up to wxDataViewCtrl editing is not cancelled by clicking outside of the cell
comment:2 Changed 19 months ago by VS
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from confirmed to closed