Update wxMediaCtrl for GStreamer 1.0
|Reported by:||eheintzmann||Owned by:|
|Keywords:||gstreamer work-needed||Cc:||leio, olly|
With GNOME 3.0 (april 2011), the GNOME Project decided to discontinue GConf.
It won't be maintained anymore: bugs and security holes will not be fixed.
Thus, wxWidgets shouldn't depend on GConf any longer.
Please, migrate to GSettings.
GStettings is the official GNOME replacement for GConf, and the GNOME project
is porting all of its applications to it:
You will find the official from GConf to GSettings porting guide at:
Change History (21)
comment:1 follow-up: ↓ 2 Changed 3 years ago by vadz
- Component changed from base to wxGTK
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:5 Changed 3 years ago by vadz
- Resolution invalid deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Summary changed from Migrate from GConf to GSettings to Use GSettings instead of GConf in wxMediaCtrl and wxLaunchDefaultBrowser()
comment:7 Changed 3 years ago by pcor
- Priority changed from normal to low
- Summary changed from Use GSettings instead of GConf in wxMediaCtrl and wxLaunchDefaultBrowser() to Update wxMediaCtrl for GStreamer 1.0
Changed 6 months ago by crisb
comment:18 Changed 6 months ago by vadz
- Keywords gstreamer work-needed added
- Milestone set to 3.2.0
- Status changed from reopened to confirmed
- Type changed from defect to enhancement