Impossible to select whether to copy or move in dnd operations under OSX
|Reported by:||agrawal.raj||Owned by:||Dimitri Schoolwerth <dimitri@…>|
|Component:||wxOSX (any toolkit)||Version:||stable-latest|
|Keywords:||drag and drop||Cc:|
I want to drag and drop text in file. For this I have found a sample application named as dnd (wxWidgets/sample) in c++. After running the same application I have found that whenever I drag and drop ( with or without pressing ctrl key), copy image only come. I never get move image.
On linux it is working fine but on mac I am getting above issue. Please assist me to solve this.
Change History (8)
comment:1 follow-up: ↓ 2 Changed 4 years ago by vadz
- Priority changed from critical to normal
- Status changed from new to infoneeded_new
comment:2 in reply to: ↑ 1 Changed 4 years ago by agrawal.raj
- Status changed from infoneeded_new to new
comment:3 Changed 4 years ago by vadz
- Status changed from new to confirmed
- Summary changed from Issue in drag and drop text to Impossible to select whether to copy or move in dnd operations under OSX