|Reported by:||mmarsan||Owned by:||vadz|
|Keywords:||TextExtent measures needs-work||Cc:|
|Blocked By:||Blocking:||#14706, #14706, #14706, #14706, #14706, #14706, #14706, #14706, #14706, #14706, #14706, #14706|
This patch gathers in a new wxTextMeasure class these methods:
- wxDC / wxWindow GetTextExtent()
- wxDC GetMultiLineTextExtent()
- wxDC GetPartialTextExtents()
- new GetLargestStringExtent()
Where has been possible, an only common method is called.
If there are platform specializations, they are used in their
wxTextMeasure platform implementation.
Most of the code has been reused from dc.cpp, dcbase.cpp, window.cpp.
Apart from the new method GetLargestStringExtent(), notice that now
it is possible to call this class from anywhere, just passing valid
font and valid dc or window.
I've tested it with Ubuntu 12.04 Gtk-2/Gtk-3 and MSW XP, using
combo and richtext samples.
Change History (19)
Changed 5 years ago by mmarsan
comment:1 Changed 4 years ago by vadz
- Keywords needs-work added
- Priority changed from normal to low
- Status changed from new to confirmed
Changed 4 years ago by mmarsan
comment:5 Changed 4 years ago by vadz
- Owner set to vadz
- Status changed from confirmed to accepted