Wrong item returned for wxEVT_COMMAND_DATAVIEW_ITEM_CONTEXT_MENU
|Reported by:||jdog||Owned by:||vaclavslavik|
I have a wxDataViewCtrl and use the context menu event to display a context menu related to the item the user clicked on.
There is a problem with wxDataViewEvent::GetItem() returning wrong item if there was other item(s) selected before the user clicked.
With wxMSW it works as expected:
- When I right click an item it is immediately selected
- wxDataViewEvent::GetItem() returns the expected item, below the cursor
- When I right click the old selection is kept
- wxDataViewEvent::GetItem() returns the selected item, and not the item below the cursor
Change History (4)
comment:2 Changed 8 months ago by vaclavslavik
- Owner set to vaclavslavik
- Status changed from new to accepted