wxSpinCtrlDbl SetIncrement() and SetDigits() interaction
|Reported by:||steve_lamerton||Owned by:|
Under GTK GetIncrement and SetIncrement have a few bugs:
- SetIncrement clears the current page size if one has been set.
- GetIncrement actually returns the page size and not the increment size.
- Calling SetIncrement makes no difference as by default the spin control is created with a precision of 1 and so (for example) calling SetIncrement(0.1) and then SetValue(1.1) with just display 1. This can be worked around by the user calling SetDigits before but should probably be automated.
Attached is a patch for issues 1 & 2.
Change History (5)
Changed 5 years ago by steve_lamerton
comment:1 Changed 5 years ago by vadz
- Component changed from wxGTK to GUI-all
- Milestone 2.9.2 deleted
- Patch unset
- Priority changed from normal to low
- Summary changed from wxSpinCtrlDbl Get/SetIncrement issues to wxSpinCtrlDbl SetIncrement() and SetDigits() interaction
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.