Unicode build is broken with mingw-gcc.3.4.5
|Reported by:||catalin||Owned by:|
Compiling the Release build for the sample infinitely compiles tests.cpp
mingw32-g++.exe -Os -O2 -DWIN32 -D__WXMSW__ -D_UNICODE -D_WINDOWS -DNOPCH
Compiling the Debug build fails because wxPG_ATTR_INLINE_HELP is not defined. I was able to compile in Debug mode by replacing the above macro with its value (wxS("InlineHelp")).
mingw32-g++.exe -g -DWIN32 -D_DEBUG -D__WXMSW__ -D_UNICODE -D_WINDOWS -DNOPCH
I am using the wxW trunk updated a few days ago.
wxW was compiled as static libs with no compatibility settings enabled (for 2.6 or 2.8).
p.s. In the code (include/wx/propgrid/property.h) there is a comment that wxPG_ATTR_INLINE_HELP is deprecated, but there is nothing in the docs about that.
Change History (13)
comment:2 Changed 6 years ago by JMS
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from confirmed to closed
comment:3 Changed 6 years ago by catalin
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
comment:6 follow-up: ↓ 7 Changed 6 years ago by vadz
- Cc vslavik@… added
- Keywords sample propgrid compilation fail wxPG_ATTR_INLINE_HELP removed
- Priority changed from normal to high
- Summary changed from [samples, propgrid] Compilation fails on MSW using mingw-gcc.3.4.5 to Unicode build is broken with mingw-gcc.3.4.5