wxMSW: owner drawn wxButtons with bitmap mangle alpha channel
|Reported by:||pete_b||Owned by:|
|Keywords:||wxButton bitmap alpha||Cc:|
Using a wxButton with text AND a wxBitmap label on MSW causes bitmap to lose its alpha channel.
Button is fine if only the bitmap is displayed without text.
If you always use owner draw when the button has a bitmap then its fine.
Change History (17)
Changed 6 years ago by pete_b
Changed 5 years ago by vadz
comment:5 Changed 3 years ago by vadz
- Resolution set to worksforme
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:6 Changed 21 months ago by HansR
- Resolution worksforme deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
comment:7 Changed 20 months ago by vadz
- Priority changed from normal to low
- Status changed from reopened to confirmed
- Summary changed from wxMSW: wxButton with bitmap and text, bitmap loses alpha channel. to wxMSW: owner drawn wxButtons with bitmap mangle alpha channel
Changed 20 months ago by awi
comment:13 Changed 20 months ago by vadz
- Resolution set to port to stable
- Status changed from confirmed to portneeded