Generic listctrl in report mode on Mac does not create header
|Reported by:||dconnet||Owned by:|
|Component:||old wxOSX/Carbon port||Version:||stable-latest|
Compile the listctrl sample on Mac
- Click View->Mac: Use Generic Control
- View->List view
- View->Report view
Note: No header.
- Turn generic control off
- toggle list/report modes to recreate list, header appears
In version 2.8.10, a header does appear.
Change History (10)
comment:1 Changed 6 years ago by vadz
- Keywords wxListCtrl regression added
- Milestone set to 2.9.1
- Status changed from new to confirmed
Changed 6 years ago by SnowLeopard
comment:6 follow-up: ↓ 7 Changed 6 years ago by vadz
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.