|Reported by:||nikospic||Owned by:|
The SetFormat is not available (public or protected) for wxDatePickerCtrl
and doesn't seem available its generic version (although that is what the documentation says)
(it seems to be only implemented in wxCalendarComboPopup as private)
I understand that "The native version always uses the current system locale" however in some applications one needs to have a specific date format not necessarily compatible with the locale but rather with the industrial standards (e.g. airline industry).
Maybe we should be given the choice of changing the format, like we can do it for wxDateTime, even if we have to inherit from wxDatePickerCtrl.
Change History (3)
comment:1 Changed 7 years ago by vadz
- Component changed from wxUniv (any port) to GUI-all
- Priority changed from normal to low
- Status changed from new to confirmed
- Summary changed from wxDatePickerCtrl needs SetFormat availability to Implement wxDatePickerCtrl::SetFormat()
comment:2 Changed 13 months ago by buhtz
- Priority changed from low to normal
- Status changed from confirmed to infoneeded_new
- Version changed from 2.8.10 to 3.0.2