wxGTK: wxFont::SetFaceName() resets the font size
|Reported by:||golly||Owned by:|
|Keywords:||wxGTK XRC font face regression||Cc:||f18m_cpp217828@…, vslavik@…|
This doesn't happen in wxGTK 188.8.131.52.
- Compile XRC sample.
- Start the sample and click on the "controls example" button (3rd from left at time of writing).
- Select the "wx*PickerCtrl" tab (you will have to move right to find it).
- Look at "Font Picker" at the bottom of the dialog - notice it is nice and large.
- Exit demo.
- Open rc/control.xrc in text editor.
- Search for "sysfont". This should take you to the XRC for the font picker control.
- Add <face>Arial</face> inside the <font> tags.
- Start demo and follow steps 1-4 again. Font Picker control is not the same size as before.
Change History (8)
comment:1 Changed 7 years ago by vadz
- Cc f18m_cpp217828@… added
- Component changed from XRC to wxGTK
- Keywords regression added
- Status changed from new to confirmed
- Summary changed from In XRC for wxGTK 2.8.9, specifying a font face overrides all other font settings to wxGTK: wxFont::SetFaceName() resets the font size
comment:6 in reply to: ↑ 4 Changed 7 years ago by frm
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from confirmed to closed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.