Welcome to wxWidgets Trac
You must login to create or change bug reports. If you ever used wx tracker at SourceForge, please do not register, just login with the same username. If you didn't get a new password, use this form to reset your password. Give your username and e-mail @users.sourceforge.net, and your password will be sent to this alias. If you do not have an account, please register for one.
The initial set of tickets in the database have been imported from Sourceforge, as well as the User IDs of everyone who has submitted or commented on a bug report or patch at the wxWidgets project at Sourceforge. This page maps the Sourceforge tracker items to the corresponding Trac tickets.
NOTE: This wiki should only be used for documents, issues, and discussion related to the development of wxWidgets or wxPython. For information about how to use wxWidgets or wxPython please use these wikis instead:
- TitleIndex: A complete list of local wiki pages.
- HowToSubmitTicket and HowToSubmitPatches: Please read these guides first!
- Roadmap: How the wxWidgets release cycle works and plans for future releases.
- Sources: Get the latest version using git.
- SourceDiving: Guide for the intrepid explorers of wxWidgets mysteries.
- Queries: A collection of useful queries of the tickets database.
- Stats: A bunch of numbers.
- wxTracWorkflow: The ticket workflow used on this site.
Open tickets reported by you
Can be seen only if you are logged in
Open tickets cc'ed to you
The list may contain false positives. Can be seen only if you are logged in.